1. Once you choose to host your web site with Netsonic and provide us personally identifiable information, you can be assured that it will only be used to support your customer relationship with Netsonic.
2. When you sign up for our services, you provide us with both contact, payment and account information. Contact information typically includes your name, address, and phone number. Payment information typically includes your credit type, number and expiration date. Account information typically includes your selected username and password, account type and any additional services selected.
3. We use the contact information you provide us to establish our service for you. We use payment information for payment processing purposes only. We create and maintain other information such as customer account status and selected services as part of doing business with you.
4. Netsonic will NOT share customer information with any outside parties but reserves the right to publish your verbal or written quotes about our services and/or use your domain name and first name in our “Awesome Clients” showcase with prior permission.
5. Netsonic will NOT disclose customer personal or account information unless we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of Netsonic, our customers, or others or where action is required by law.
6. Netsonic will NOT disclose or make modifications to your account to any other individual under any circumstance unless you have requested in writing that another party, or alternate contact that you have listed has authority to request account modifications or changes. This includes your webmaster that maintains your site, if you are not creating, modifying or deleting your own HTML content. All account requests must come from the primary site owner unless an alternate contact has been specified.
Please note, that Netsonic does reserve the right to send bulletins and other important information regarding our services at our discretion to current and past clients.